Wednesday 21 September 2011

Medley (XIII), Riff of the Day #3

Ciao,

Today is a bit of an experiment in that I have been editing moving images when I normal put a couple of pictures together and be done with it. I was furiously trying to get my Easycap to work to record some game play just for the sake of curiosity. An Easycap if you don’t know is a capture card device which enables me to record my Xbox game play onto my computer. So once I realised I could only record in 50 pal and therefore most of my 360 games wouldn’t run on that setting I searched for my favourite Xbox game. XIII! Or thirteen if you can’t do roman numerals... I believe it’s a comic book adaptation and you play as an amnesiac who begins to unearth a conspiracy. It’s very good.

Anyway, I used footage from the introduction of this game as the video for my new Riff of the Day challenge (etc). The riff itself is aptly named Medley because it is comprised of four parts. I made it as a bit of a joke. It’s just a simple, largely improvised, on the spot thing that is edited quite crudely edited but I thought it was quite fun so I would upload it. 
  
Well I won’t ramble, here is the new riff of the day, Medley:


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment